Happy Faces is a voluntary managed preschool and registered charity which is situated in a residential area of Haverhill Suffolk. We promote a relaxed and happy atmosphere focusing on learning through play in a way that caters for each child as an individual.
Our recent Ofsted inspection was outstanding in all areas and stated that “Children settle very quickly and swiftly demonstrate how happy and safe they feel in this welcoming setting. They develop highly secure bonds with the attentive, kind staff.” It also went on to say that children “exhibit extremely positive attitudes to learning and exploring.”
- Outstanding Care and education for young children between the ages of 2yrs and 4 yrs.
- Open 38 weeks each year, during term time.
- All 3/4 yr olds receive 15 hours funded childcare.
- We accept 2 yr old funding.
- We accept the extended funding (up to 30 hours)
- Open five days each week between 9.15am – 3.30pm.
- am or pm sessions available or a full day (9.15 – 3.30) including lunch.
We have a safe and enclosed garden to play in as well as secure fields to run around in, right next to the Preschool! We make use of the large open space available to us, as well as the wooded areas to explore! This is a great facility to have on our doorstep and enables us to provide space for a variety of outside activities such as running, exploring, building dens, bug hunts and much much more!
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Large and roomy indoor play space
- Wide range of stimulating play equipment
- Lots of time given to playing outside
Why not give us a ring on 01440 762 515 or pop in and visit us in action – we’d love to meet you!